Do you ever forget to tune in to The 5 Spot? Or maybe you have to go into a dumb store or answer a dumb phone call while Grayson is still spinning themed tunes. How are you gonna know what songs he played? How are you going to know what the theme was? We finally have your solution. After The 5 Spot airs, we will update you with a quick recap of what was played and why.
Today, Grayson played 5 songs with the theme of “something,” as requested by listener Elise.
5) “Something Good Can Work” by Two Door Cinema Club
4) “Some Big Something” by Whole Damn Mess
3) “Something to Believe In” by Young the Giant
2) “Something in the Way” by Nirvana
1) “I Just Wanna Have Something to Do” by The Ramones
BONUS TRACK: “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” by Deep Blue Something
AND HEY- Make sure that next time, you tune in to The 5 Spot with Grayson Kelly at 5 pm on Columbus’ favorite alternative station, CD 92.9 FM!
Got a 5 Spot request or suggestion? Send them to Grayson@CD929FM.com.